How do I pray?
Prayer is often used to refer to religious or spiritual conversation with a higher being. For Christians, this is the way to communicate with God. For those who follow other religions, it is the same thing – communicating with their own deities.
How to pray? You should simply open yourself up, your thoughts and your feelings, to the one you are praying to. It is a good idea to take the time to pray and find a place that is conducive to prayer. Find a quiet spot where you will not get easily distracted. Speak aloud or in your mind, offering your thanks, sharing your concerns, and asking your requests. The important thing is that you are sincere in doing so.
More Recent Q&As
- How many credit cards should I have?
- Why do we celebrate Mother’s Day and what’s its origin?
- How do you know if eggs are still safe to be eaten?
- Is it safer to get a tan on a sunbed than to get it out in the sun?
- Where do birds go when a storm hits?
- Why do eggs represent Easter?
- What’s the best way to open an oyster?
- What’s the easiest way to take out a splinter?
- Why are the planets named after Greek gods?
- How do I take a screenshot on my computer?
- How often should you clean your ears?
- How long can I keep an open bottle of red wine?
- Do I need to have a college degree to have a stable job?
- If my skin is dry, does it mean I’m not drinking enough water?
- How can I protect my photo from being stolen on the web?
- What are some easy Chinese dishes that a new cook can try?
- What should i do when my teenagers fight?
- What’s the best bold lipstick for your skin tone?
- What’s the best way to take care of makeup brushes?
- What’s the best way to apply sunscreen?
- What’s the best way to apply gltiter polish?
- What are angel investors?
- Whar is the difference between an opthalmologist, optometrist and optician?
- What’s the best eyebrow shape?
- I know vaccine doesn’t cause Autism, but I want to play it safe. What can I do?
- How do I make yellow nails look white again?
- What’s the difference between a BB cream and a tinted moisturizer?
- Can you drink too much water during exercise?
- Can you reuse false eyelashes?
- I hate blowdrying, but my hair’s flat every morning. What can I do?
- It’s so hard to wake my teen every morning. What can I do?
- Should I put a “fat” baby on a diet?
- Can the SPF in makeup substitute for sunblock?
- How do I wash wigs?
- How can I get my manicure to last longer?
- How do I wear tangerine/orange makeup?
- Is it okay to go on a long drive when I’m pregnant?
- Can aspirin really help the skin?
- Do I really need to use a skin toner?
- How do I know oil is hot enough for deep frying?
- Do I need to buy makeup if I get a makeup demo?
- What’s a polite way of getting rid of guests who overstay?
- Can I take medicine when I’m breastfeeding?
- Can violent video games make kids more aggressive?
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- How do I use apple cider vinegar to treat acne?
- How do I get chewy brownies?
- How long should I wait before trying again after a miscarriage?
- What kind of books can I get for my toddler?
- How many calories do I burn in one yoga session?